Hello everybody
I decided to build my first cnc router,as cnc newbie i need some information and advices on design i choose to use and parts i picked to use.

As first dimensions on machine should me around 2,2m x 1,4m machine,and 2m x 1,2x is travel

Considering i am student i have pretty limited budget i decided to use belt drive system and supported(or unsupported) linear rails for moving my machine
I would like to combine metal and wood in construction,my dad is carpenter so i have advantage in that part, he can help me choosing good wood and help me to work with it.

For motors i choose nema 23 57HS82 (3 A 2.1 Nm) combined with HTD 5M belt 15mm width and 20th pulley,dual motors on y axis

For rails i need to choose between unsupprted 20 mm linear shaft and sbr16 linear rail for X axis,for y axis i got 140cm long sbr20 linear rail i got for free from good friend
I am worried about those sbr16 for y axis as i dont know if it is good enough for y axis,because going to sbr20 is little out of my budget for now.
For z axis i can afford trapezoidal t8 leadscreew,and in that case i can choose lenght,or i can pick sfu1605/1610 280mm or 350mm length.

Machine should be used for some basic v carving signs,letters etc. and if it is possible for some complex 3d model engraver or similar things like reliefs etc.

I am still designing machine in fusion360 and i will post picture how i thoght to build it in few days