Hello, brand new to this forum and laser engraving in general. I have a new 400x600 OMTech 55w laser that I just installed and got running today. But I'm getting no cutting or engraving. The laser doesn't fire.

Details: Initial inspection showed an intact laser tube. I removed the stock fan, heat shrinking the separate wires. Removed the case ground, sanded the paint away and reinstalled wire for quality grounding. Primed/filled the CW300 chiller and ran for several minutes to remove bubbles. Connected all power and flipped on the switch for the control board and laser. The Ruida 644XG initialized fine, and was recognized via USB by Lightburn. I am able send a 20% burn program from Lightroom, and the X and Y gantries seem to work well. However, there appears to be no actual lasing happening. I placed post-it notes in front of each mirror, including the 1st mirror and there's no burning. Same result using the pulse button. I set Min/Max power in the controller to 20/70% w/ the same result. I opened the side panel to look at the power supply, which has its own LCD display, and it shows 0 mA being used by laser at all times. I can see the power supply attempting to activate the laser (laser LED lights and laser symbol on LCD screen), but still 0 mA.

Any ideas what I should check next?

Ben