I really appreciate the replies and will post a sample program once back in good reception.

Using Fusion 360. I can have multiple parts in one program and assign each one with its own offset, yes zero each individual one. Fusion is really good for multiple part production. Tool changes can add quite a lot of time to my production times so machining as many at once is best for me. Then they can be positioned anywhere on my table. I will zero each one out with its own WCS on each fixture. This includes the Z.

On running the program, the tool or Z will move through each one rising or lowering to face off 1mm or so. No problem with clearances I ensure it's 100mm above the highest part.

Everything works fine until I have an auto tool change. The G54 positioned part picks up the longer tool offset and if Fusion has arranged it to be next in line there is no problem. But as soon as the program changes to the other fixtures they still think they have the original tool. Because of this success so far, I believe the macros that Ger has posted will fix my problem as they push the toolchange through the other fixtures.

Looking through the replies also did make me wonder about the code Fusion generates as to not arriving with the problem highlighted previously with the small differences in the Y fixtures. So I must post a program for you to check out and will do.

Oh and apologies if I have missed anything. I'm not trained, have been doing this a while now. Just not at production level where I am invoicing.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk