Hi.
I just obtained a V-CNC 500 in really good shape except the spindle lube system isn't working.
It consists of two small pneumatic oil pumps. Each has a proximity sensor to detect the oil shot. See picture.

The pump alarmed out before I obtained the machine, and there was evidence that it had leaked and work had been done to attempt to fix it.

State before I disassembled it: both pumps would actuate, only one seemed to be pumping (only one proximity sensor would fire, and inside I could only see the one internal pin moving). Tubes from the lube system to the spindle are dry.

I figured it probably has a contaminate in it that clogged it, so I disassembled it to blow some air through the inlets and outlets leading to the pump. I also hand actuated the pumps. The functional pump squirted out the oil that was still in it, while the other did not squirt anything. So it appears it was dry. Inlets leading to the pump appeared clear and contained oil.

I reassembled the pumps, and now neither one manages to squirt oil. I'm suspicious that they need to be primed somehow, but I'm unsure how to go about it.

Once they are functioning, the feed tubes from the pump to the destination need to be refilled as well, and one squirt at a time would take forever. So some instructions for doing that would also be useful.

If you have any ideas or documentation, is greatly appreciate it.

Thanks