Well, finally got "approved" after 3 days of waiting, not much of a start but benefit of the doubt, teething issues

Having said that so far as I can tell the idea of segregating geographical areas is a bit much !! Seems to be a position of "We don`t really want any of these non Americans mixed in with us" we might catch something, it is insulting, what is the point of it? All Forums work best when everyone is at the same table !! Are they later going to be all in different Languages ?????
Here on the Zone there is just one long stream of threads that everyone contributes to and it works great, many, many different "slants" on Threads from around the World, exactly as it should be.
On this new BobCAD Forum users will have to go actively checking all the other Geographical Sections for anything new that may (or may not) be useful, not the best way forward IMHO, not many on there as yet but it`s early days and I will reserve judgment, if BobCAD continue to treat folks on the new Forum the same as they did on the old one then I doubt it will be used much and may unfortunately end up a "ghost" area like the old one !!
As for the only question asked and answered regarding Legacy Post Processors I am afraid that I do not agree with the BobCAD attitude of having to contact them to ask for PPs there are lots of reasons why anyone might need a new PP, for example old machines finally wore out and new different machines purchased, computer failure etc, etc, what they are NOT saying is whether or not the PP requested has to be paid for ?? Yes, I do understand that if a modified PP is requested then yes, work needs to be paid for, that`s business, but if someone has already paid for a PP either as a modified one or with the purchase of their software then that should simply be available on the Support area with Versions going back to say V23 when everything changed rather than trying to force a user to upgrade to the latest version, not the way to keep loyal customers, it is little wonder that numerous BobCAD users have or are currently "jumping ship"

Hope it doesn`t but we do always have the Zone here to keep us all in touch with each other

Stay Safe
Regards
Rob