Not new to CNC but new to setting up a control package from scratch.

I'm ready to try and get my servos moving and am facing the following issues:

1) On the CNC4PC C76-C78 card I get a solid a green ready light ON when I hit the RESET button in UCCNC. This is with SCHP in either the ON or OFF position. Good so far.

2) I have a jumper on the E-stop C76 board terminals.

3) As soon as I connect any one of my 3 servo drives via RJ45 cable to the C78 section of the C76 card I'll lose the green ready light.

4) Nothing else external has been connected to the C76-C78 as yet.

I'm thinking I lose the green light and the RESET starts flashing because I have a fault condition somewhere. Question is where. Is it because I haven't set up the axis parameters in UCCNC yet?

Which leads to phase two of this question. I received help here recently on the STEP and DIRECTION port and pin numbers for x,y and z but beyond that I don't have much understanding of what needs to be set, and where to find the what to enter in the settings. What do I need to do in order to get the green READY light to stay on and the servos moving. Basically I'm just using the default settings UCCNC first opened up with. The port/pin numbers by default are x=1/2 for step and 1/3 for direction; Y=1/4 for step and 1/5 for direction and z=1/6 for step and 1/7 for direction which all seem to match the attached chart.

I've found the UCCNC manual to be of little help in relation to my specific CNC4PC components, and the UCCNC componets instructions to be of minimal help due to my overall lack of knowledge in this area.

I've attached a screen shot of the CNC4PC RJ45 pin connections from the C76 manual. The only ones that seem to relate to the UCCNC axis setup screen though are the step and direction settings.

So, to repeat, I need help figuring out how to get the green READY light to stay on when a servo drive is powered, and also what do I need to set it the UCCNC axis setting to get servo movement.......and are these two issue directly related.

Thanks for any guidance you can give, or reading you can suggest.

BH