Does anyone know what tools are needed to write order made macro cassettes? I have a few of these that I've accumulated and if I understand some of their capabilities properly, they could be used to offload some of the macros I use from memory on my 0MC control. I have Renishaw laser tool setting and spindle probe routines that I'd love to be able to both put somwhere that they can't be deleted (yes, I know I can write protect the 8K and 9K programs with a parameter setting also), but more importantly somewhere that would free up what little memory I have in this controller for other macros and programs that need to be editable. I have a reader/writer and fladder for EEPROMs to cover ladder customization, but I haven't been able to find much about the macro cassettes. I also know you can do other interesting stuff with them like include a program that will set all the machine parameters, present custom screen, etc. Any direction, programming guides, compilers, etc. that will enlighten me on how to work with these would be greatly appreciated.