I've been having various problems my Fuling DZB312B005.5L2DK VFD after replacing the spindle. Symptoms include reduced performance (bogging at moderate loads), over-voltage alarms on stop braking. Supposedly this is an OEM direct replacement spindle and should be a simple drop-in unit.
(I'm using this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zUe...P0h2g7XG7/view as my document reference)

Trying to figure this problem out, I ran across parameter F1.11 "Self-learning of motor parameters (Invalid for DZB200)". Do I need to re-run the self tuning procedure?

Problem is I tried it and I can't get parameter F1.11 to change from "0". Is there some trick to this or is my VFD fubarred in some way? It's still 100% unclear if this model even supports an external braking resistor so (??)

Checking further, I see parameter F1.00 "Inverter model" is set to "2", which is 'set by model' isn't even on the list of valid parameters. Is this another indication that I received is jank? Being a "312B", I expected to see a "0".

It appears that this parameter is overrideable. Is it ok to set this value to "0" and if so will this give me the ability to set F1.11=1 to recalibrate the FVD to the new spindle?