We purchased a qty of 304 SS bars requiring the size to be perfect or at least very close but ended up with stainless bars that are 1mm too wide and 0.8mm too thick. We ordered imperial 1.125" x 0.375"

The size we have is 30.2mm x 10.1mm and we need to face off a very small amount to end up with 28.575mm x 9.53mm or imperial 1.125" x 0.375" . The lengths vary from 200mm to 600mm, the 600mm being the longest and most difficult I think.

Wondering what the nest strategy would be to take this worthless bar-stock and make it to something we can use? All I can think of is a facing operation on a mill with a bunch of vices all holding it in a row. Not being a machinist, this is all I can think off. Does anyone here have a better way that we can fix this issue? Such a small amount we need to remove. The current finish also on this product is quite scratched and rough. Does that make it easier?

The final finish needs to be excellent cosmetic almost polished SS. I am unsure what to do, My employer is annoyed I got this order wrong. Help?

Rgds in advance.