I am setting up my home hobby shop and I have 3 main machines that will have CNC control. Bear with me I want it all and I want it to work, I want it relatively simple and I don't want it to cost an arm and a leg. I have been at this for a year with builds and upgrades and education. I am in the market for a CNC controller that will work across all 3 machines: Lathe, Mill and CNC Router/Plasma Cutter. Each will of course have its own dedicated controller I would like them to be the same if possible. Mainly so I can use the same software and hardware to keep things simple.

My Router/Plasma Cutter is based on the LEAD Machine configuration the machine is seen in the video shown in this video:

I started with an Arduino setup (very disappointing) so I bought a dedicated controller and was quite happy but fried it by welding on the stand it sits on so I need a new one and since I will be in the market for a mill that I will be converting to CNC I am taking this opportunity to try and consolidate my learning curve and am hoping to select a controller that will work for this machine and the same controller (a second one of course) that will be installed on my mill when it is put together. This LEAD machine does double duty as a plasma cutter and a router. and am seeking recommendations. It is a dual Y/A axis machine and I will be wanting the ability to add a 4th rotary axis.

what I had was:
MK6-V?6 axis motion card.from https://www.wixhc.com/en/pc/238.html
I was happy with it for this application except it had limitations for torch height control but I created a manual workaround so not critical but would be nice. It also will not upgrade a mill properly so it's not an option for that.

So any new controller should have these features for the LEAD machine which does double duty as plasma and router as shown in the attached pictures.:
Dual-axis homing
outputs to run at least 6 relays (Coolant, vacuum, Air, plasma cutter that sort of thing)
ability to incorporate Torch Height Control when I have it set up for plasma
Ability to add a rotary axis control

I will be buying a mill this month hopefully, and am leaning towards the Precision Matthews brands any recommendations on which mill to achieve the best CNC build results would be appreciated however this machine has caught my eye.
https://www.precisionmatthews.com/sh...lling-machine/

As well as a control system to match that hopefully also is the same as the one on the router I already have.

I am leaning towards
https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid...ontroller.html

however, it does not seem to have the ability to run a rotary axis which I will want to have for both the router and mill and does not run MACH3 which there is a huge body of help available.

To sum it all up recommendations for:

1. Best CNC controller for a home hobbyist to upgrade a new mill to CNC which can run a 4th rotary axis (<$500 if possible)
2. Good manual benchtop type mill to convert to a very good and capable CNC mill (<$5000)