Hi all
I have decided to build Kyo's sphinx cnc router for hobby woodworking and rc aircraft. The plates will be 3d printed and I think the electronics can be locally sourced for reasonable cost.

Being completely new to this game I'm turning to you experts for advice. I'm sure there will be more questions to follow but for now I need help with hardware like v groove wheels, lead screws linear rails, etc.

Ali Express and Bangood have such great prices compared to some U.S. or U.K. retailers, and they can supply everything, but how good is the quality? RC planes and small woodworking projects don't require super precision, but I can foresee in future using the machine to make itself aluminum plates for more rigidity and therefore higher precision. that would be when my cnc abilities grow and more challenging projects present themselves.

I'm not pinching pennies, but keeping costs down is important. So,I would really appreciate it if you could let me know if you think Chinese low cost parts are worth using.

Thanks alot
Jake