Hi,

After having learned how to use a 3D printer, I wanted to go one step further in the digital workshop, and bought a 6090 Chinese CNC in November 2020 from victoria_life ebay seller (~2k euros). This was the most expensive ebay purchase I have ever made, and I did it only because I had at the time only good support from Paypal when things go south.
I received 2 parcels early December, which was ok in terms of delivery time. The only glitch was that a third parcel was missing : the whole upper part with x and z axis and spindle (42kg).
The seller said that I would need to wait a bit more because he didn't have it in stock right now.
We had a few mail exchanges, each time, I needed to wait a bit more.
Now, 5 months later, he doesn't answer to my messages, and as of now, Paypal refuses to reimburse the purchase. The seller asks to return the CNC to China (~100kg of metal -> 1000€) for a refund.
I don't see why I should pay 1000€ of transport because of a seller's fault.
I'm still in discussion with Paypal on this topic.

This is only my experience, I'm stuck in this bad situation with half a machine taking space in my workshop and all my projects frozen, and 2k€ out, not sure how to solve this.
I will update this post if things evolve.

If anyone knows if it is possible to buy the upper part (I asked several sellers, but they can't help me), I'm interested (or any other advice).
Thanks for reading