My previous posts have received many views but no feedback to date, perhaps in part to their length. Understanding that my last posts required a great deal of time to digest, I thought I would try one last time to get forum feedback on the power wiring for my controller enclosure. It is hand drawn, and uses words instead of electrical symbols, but my hope is that those with experience will catch any glaring errors - I really do not want to compromise my Masso, MX4660 driver, ... or my home.

A few quick notes:
Some 3D printed parts are temporarily mounting certain components (Estop, AC power module) close to their eventual location in the enclosure
I have a power module which fuses both Line and Neutral, currently with 10A (came with unit), and it also serves as an on/off switch and EMF filter

I have 5, 12, 2X24, and 48VDC power supplies, dedicating 24VDC to the Masso and 48VDC to the MX4660 driver. The other VDC will give options for adding sensors, relays...

I have the grounds and common(-) all terminating in their own connected terminal blocks.

I have the Masso POS+ on a 1A fuse, and the other 24VDC also, for now fused the same but the amperage could change depending on future loads

I have both the POS- and Common(-) of the 48VDC PSU fused, at the moment with 15A fuses, as well as a 63V/2200uF capacitor to help dissipate back EMF

I have several terminal blocks joined using jumpers, which can be seen in the drawing as small horizontal rectangles across the terminal blocks.

I understand the time commitment required to provide feedback, but it would very much give me greater peace of mind to actually turn on the power and run my Masso for the first time.

Thank you