Could use a ball end mill but this is for a drawing die where the material is pulled over the edge and any waves could be an issue - would need to make the passes very close together as the radius is only about 0.030". I could of course use a corner rounding end mill. Thinking I may want to try different radius numbers but want to minimize the number of cutters to buy. Thinking I could buy the largest radius I expect to need and then make several passes for tighter radius. This will give much smaller ridges than a ball end mill as the curve of the cutting edge is in the same direction as I need. Is this a reasonable plan?

It's only an initial estimate of the radius. With such a small radius I could put it on by hand but there are some corners (rectangular pocket with radius corners that would make that harder. I also need to do some larger radius of about 0.125 so thinking I may get a large radius tool and a small radius tool (perhaps about 0.060) and try to cover whatever I end up needing with those.