First let me say thank you to anyone who is taking the time to read and respond. I have a home built CNC router constructed of extruded aluminum. All 3 axis ride on Linear rails and are driven by NEMA 34 motors and 1605 ballscrew. I am running Mach4 on a WIn 10 PC connected to a Pokeys57CNC through ethernet, which drives 4 DM860A drivers powered by 4 different 8 amp Power Supplies which out put 60V. After I had finally got everything working smoothly I was able to run the CNC for about 16 hours over the course of a day and a half which I did a Large 3D carving of a T-Rex Skull, and small inlay and I large piece of etched glass just so I could put it through it paces. It gave me no trouble. However I did notice some wobble in my ballscrews which turned out to be the shaft couplers so those got replaced on the next weekend and I then went to face cut some rough lumber and began having an issue with the X axis motor stalling randomly. I changed the motor out for another NEMA 34 and the problem persisted. I then had the X axis just rapid back and fourth which I monitored the voltage until the motor stalled and saw a consistent 60volts the whole time. I then repeated this while monitoring current and the power supply never output more than 1.2 amps. The driver has a peak of 7 amps. Just for giggles I also adjusted the driver from using 1/16 to 1/8 with no change. I then moved to the Z axis to had the rapid up and down to see if it would stall and it took longer to happen but it eventually stalled as well. At this point I'm thinking its the Pokeys57CNC board since of the 2 axis I checked they both had the issue. The only other thing to happen to the CNC before the issue was that I installed some software to be able to pull files from a network drive. However, I pulled the PC off the network and ensured nothing was running in the background but still had the stalling problem. I would appreciate hearing if anyone had any other suggestion on what I might try before I buy a new Pokeys57CNC and swap it out.