I bought the 4th axis 6" rotab back in March for an upcoming project. I unboxed everything yesterday in preparation for finally setting it up on the mill because I have started on the job. One thing I did was order the MT1 replacement sleeve (FROM TORMACH) for the tail stock so I could use an off the shelf MT1 revolving chuck instead of a center. I've found clamping up both ends of a piece of stuck results in less deflection and allows for a little heavier roughing cuts. On the other mills I'll often use two spindexers face to face for this reason.

Anyway, wow! The tailstock is much less than I expected in how its setup. Sure its fully adjustable, but what its not is really lockable or fine adjustable. It looks like you try to get it close and then fine adjust with a knocker or a hammer. That wasn't the big disappointment though. Its got an "18mm" (note the quotes) solid center in an "18mm" close slip fit hole. The replacement MT1 sleeve is 18mm (note the lack of quotes) so it should be an exact replacement. Um-Nope! The hole is slightly undersize, and the stock center is 17.98mm. Since I don't have a cylinder grinder to resize the new MT1 sleeve that leaves me looking for an 18mm reamer. Sigh!