Just curious if there's any interest in something like this. I run LinuxCNC on everything and on my mill specifically I never got around to buying an MPG pendant and I'm always losing or breaking wireless keyboards so pretty much everything is controlled via touchscreen. I've been meaning to do something better and finally got around to it. I was actually scouring Aliexpress for something similar since they always have plenty of weird stuff but nothing I could use so I just did my own. The effort to design and make something like this is fairly high so I had enough material cut to do about 5 of them. I got the prototype all wired up and working. I gave it a rattle can paint job since I knew I'd be drilling extra holes in it and scratching it up. This one will get stripped down and powdercoated when I finish the rest. it's all 16gauge CRS and 1/8" 6061

I've got a couple of custom PCBs in there to handle the IO for the panel. This one uses an Arduino Mega which works fine, but I'm in the process of doing a PCB that uses a Teensy 4.1 as well. Either way the important thing was to do it with a dev board that was programmable with Arduino IDE as I'm sure it can be adapted for Mach or whatever else people use. The touchscreen and keyboard are industrial units so it's not cheap. This setup is mean to use an ethernet based machine controller mounted externally, like in the main IO cabinet.