Using Parker Servos and kanalog/kflop +/- 10 volt analog setup for years, but recently on power up, the mills 3 axis's all take off (~ 20 inches a minute) in the negative direction till hard stops hit servos fault.

Spending time using an o-scope I looked for maybe a stray voltage or freq that would disrupt the controls. Then eliminated what I thought might be the issue, a power wire for the computer and monitor seemed suspect. But no luck.

But found that if I disconnect the plug in power to the kflop board that drives stayed stable on power up. But if I apply power directly or use the USB cable (with the jumper applied) as soon as the board was online the runaway starts. I tried first replacing the kflop board and then the power supply but same effect. Have to assume it is something on the kanalog board has gotten damaged. Just not sure how or why.

I'd removed all connection wires and reinserted, tightened anything that could be suspect, and using DMV checked all connection wiring's routing, but to no avail, all leads to same result when power is applied. Guess i'm not sure what else to suspect other that a damaged board.

Am I looking at the issue wrong? Does the board need a good bath, could there be buildup that's causing the issue? Cant imagine it just failing.

Mac