Quote Originally Posted by Antvillareal View Post
Is there a way to use one tool for Multiple Work Offsets so I can minimize tool changes? For example, I have a 3 op part, and each operation is in its own fixture/vise and they currently run off subprograms. I was wondering if I could rough Op2 right after Op1, and how can I go about it since op2 is not a duplicate of op1.

Thank you.
Yes, you can do this easily in Fusion, have a look at the images below and download the attached Zip file for the program shown in the images.
First image is showing 4 vises
The second image showing where to find and select the NC Program facility
Third image is of the NC Program showing he tool/operation grouping that can be obtained by selecting the "Minimize Tool Changes" check box, once you open the file open the NC Program and toggle the check box on/off and you will see the tools move to do the same job on all 4 locations, setups are set to 4 different WCS coordinates, G54, G55, G56, G57.

Anyway have a real good play around with the file, it is not a completed project, more of a "work in progress", it was done by a couple of 19 year old young ladies that were doing work experience from a local College, they only had about 3 months part ime on Fusion 360 when they did this
They are the future !!!!

Hope it is of some help to you
Regards
Rob