Hello Friends,

I have one situation.

The Machine ( Punch Press) has 30 Station Turret ( T Axis) , out of which 2 stations are Auto Index Stations ( C Axis) 180 Degrees Opposite of each other.

Now There is Only One IN-Position Detector for Auto-Index Station . Now Suppose we call the 1st AI station ( 11 ) it works well , because the input of IN-Position detector ( X4.5) is assigned to detect Auto-Index IN-Position.

But If we call the Opposite Station i.e. ( 26) station , physically it gets aligned perfectly, but the IN-Position Sensor detects it as Station ( 11), obviously because its input ( X4.5) to PLC is designated that way.

So The same ( Only One ) Sensor is used to detect the IN-Position Signal of Both the Auto-Index Stations. It gives Alarm , since I am calling Station (26) But The Sensor Tells that Station (11) is IN-Position.

Now My Question is , Is it possible to get the Feedback of Called Station ( T-Code ) from The Program Into Ladder , so that I can put a IF-THEN-ELSE condition or something to make double use of the same sensor to detect the IN-Position. for example

If Called Station is ( 11) then normal , means IN-Position signal ( X4.5) is Correct
And
If Called Station is ( 26) Then Also the IN-Position Signal ( X4.5 ) is Correct.

Or

Any other Way to make similar Logic in Ladder so that it will work.

Experts ....please suggest the way out.