Hello,

I am in the process of ordering my first(two) commercial CNC machines. I have only used smaller ones before and on the larger size (1325) I had some questions regarding set up and specifications that I would need help with while ordering.

Main purpose of these machines is to carved designs into Solid Wooden Door Panels/Blanks. The majority of the doors would be Pine, however there would be Mahogany Doors every now and then on special orders. The designs would be relatively simple for the pine doors (a boarder and some lines carved with a V bit, However the Mahogany doors would have more intricate designs.

1. I would like to know what type and size spindle I should be going for according the purpose above?

2. Would a T-Sot Table be enough or should i just upgrade to a vacuum table (i assume vacuum doesn't hold solid wood doors down very well as they aren't always flat panels)

3. I have quotations from a few suppliers: VmadeCNC, Blue Elephant, OmniCNC, Zicar, Samache and SOSN. The latter 2 are also supplying me with the rest of the workshop equipment, What would be the best suggestion for a supplier?

Any help is greatly appreciated.