586,121 active members*
3,056 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Jinan Artsign Science & Technology Co.,Ltd

What do you know about them and your experiences if any.

http://www.artsign.com.cn/index.asp

seem cheap if generic clones that all chinese sell

You can find in the forum 4 or 5 brands with good references from machine owners, if I am going to buy I'll choose one of this 5. You can also find about people trying to find the cheapest option that have lost their money.

Luis

wklaser, redsail seem be the main listed here, Who is the best one to go for?

Redsail seems to be the expensive one, wklaser and rabbit laser less price and you can find coments in other threads, I can tell you that the most of the chinese laser machines are made very similar, many times you found they use the same photo in brochures, but not all answer after you buy and need some help, this 3 have good service. other one with a good service is Wuhan Zhongtai, I bougth a machine 10 months ago , it works ok, good price and they answer all questions very fast, anyway I recomend you read the forum, there are many experiences that can give you a very good idea..
    Luis
    Luis

lamicron
    What model did you get?

-----------------------

Jinan senfeng laser technology?? seems to be a few "Jinan" something or other on alibaba.com. Any one know if they the same guy with different names or they actual proper companies.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Micheal Donnellan View Post
    wklaser, redsail seem be the main listed here, Who is the best one to go for?
    Hi sir , if you like, please contact me by email [email protected] or [email protected].. I would like to offer good products with low price, and good after sale servie..

JackYin:rainfro:

Good Service

Many people worry about the quality and service when they import products from China. Some sales person disappear or will not reply the email after they conclude the deal and if the customer meet any problem of the products. This is really bad , it cause a bad reputation to Chinese people.
    We can offer you laser engraving/cutting machines , CNC routers and cutting plotters with good price,quality and service. If you meet any problems of the machine, you can send us email. We will help you to solve the problem ASAP.
    Trust us!
    Linda
    [email protected]

I am from wklaser, Jinan G.Weike Science&Technology Co.,LTD. You can read the forum about the laser machines here.We are a good manufacturer.

Micheal, about thwe Jinan names, the most comun in chinese machines is to use at first,the name of the city where is located the factory, You have there Jinan, Wuhan, Hubei and so on. The next words identify the company.
    Luis

~~We are doing the best

anyone actually one one of their machines, was thinking someone might have bought one given they actually advertise various machines on here. They give low quotes full Krand less than other quotes. But have not really heard from anyone about then and can't find very much on internet.

Micheal
    I have four machines from wklasers and you can be sure that they honour what they say bearing in mind that you are in ireland and they are in china speed on fixing a fault will be a bit slower if parts are needed so get spares when you purchase a machine

Hi Micheal,
    Many thanks for your post. I hope you are still enjoying your lasers now..

JackYIn

Quote Originally Posted by jinweike View Post
    Many people worry about the quality and service when they import products from China. Some sales person disappear or will not reply the email after they conclude the deal and if the customer meet any problem of the products. This is really bad , it cause a bad reputation to Chinese people.
    We can offer you laser engraving/cutting machines , CNC routers and cutting plotters with good price,quality and service. If you meet any problems of the machine, you can send us email. We will help you to solve the problem ASAP.
    Trust us!
    Linda
    [email protected]

why would you buy from china,all you are doing is give this county to them!!!

There is a big wide world out there and it is not called America

Quote Originally Posted by ezdoesit View Post
    why would you buy from china,all you are doing is give this county to them!!!
    Let us know when you don't own anything made in China. Until then, don't pass judgement on others.