I am slowly getting used to this new to me mill, a partner 3 with centurion 6 control. I have been doing programs that could fit in ram memory but recently tried my hand at DNC Drip feeding the machine through the RS232 port. Everything was going great until first tool change there it asked me for tool 3 which was the previous tool, I thought weird and just loaded the next tool, tool 5 after hitting tool change button it asked for another tool change this time for correct tool tool 5 (which is a drill). I thought great hit tool change again and it drilled first hole, well it was supposed to drill three holes total but it only drilled the one and asked for tool change again, well I was stupid and just hit tool thinking it would just drill the rest of the holes, well it didn't it moved on to next operation which was a chamfer operation so i very nicely crashed the drill chuck. So why did it skip the last two holes, i ran the gcode through a simulator and it shows drilling all the holes.

Ignore small hole in picture it is just from stock I used.

I am using fusion 360 and the generic milltronics post that is included.

I will see if I can attach gcode.

This is what I am using for DNC transfer. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks,

Shawn