Bought a bunch on machinery recently, and included were 3 CNC machines.

1. Matcam (Multicam US) CNC router 1500 x 3000 with I think an 8 position tool changer and massive vacuum pump.
2. Matcam (Multicam US) CNC Plasma cutter 1500 x 3000 with a hyperthem 85 source
3. Multicam Aus CNC Router which I think is 1200*1800, but might be the same size as the other 2.

Non of them are currently working and were decommission around 10 years ago from what I have been told. The only one that looks like it might be possible to get going quickly is the Multicam machine.

The 2 Matcam machines are the ones I want to keep, but they have no controller's from what I can tell from my short inspection of the machines. I only paid what I would consider parts value for all. To be honest, it would probably cost me double what I paid just for parts to roll my own. I plan to retrofit with Linux CNC and probably Mesa controllers at this stage.

Stay tuned. I have to go measure up the machines for Transport on Tuesday. I plan to grab what tooling and loose bits are included and will get a heap of photo's at the same time.

I was just about to start buying parts to build a cnc plasma as well, so timing could not be better!