586,042 active members*
3,796 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Laser fill missing fill always in the same place (see pictures)

Threaded View

Laser fill missing fill always in the same place (see pictures)

I have a chinese 60 watt laser (1200mm tube) The machine was purchased in April 2021 and has had very light usage.
    I use the Cohesion3D LaserBoard and lightburn software. I installed an mA Meter. I have my laser power (on machine not software) at 45 and the mA meter never goes over 20ma
    Water cooling CW5000

I have have used this no more than 75 hours in total (this is a really small part of my business which I wanted to increase for Christmas)
    So very little use
    This has been working like a charm, no problems at all until yesterday

It seemed to be missing parts of a fill (always the same parts) and the meter at some points showed no current at all even at 20% which is what its normally run at

I have added a couple of picture for you to look at. Not sure why but the line lasering seems ok but fill is just not working correctly

I really do not know much about electrics so if thats an issue I need to be very careful

I am not sure if this is a tube issue (hopefully not) a power issue or a software issue

The last line on the picture did not complete due to I turned the extraction air on and it stopped the laser

Thanks
    Kim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20211107_112443.jpg   20211107_075912 copy.jpg   20211107_090924.jpg