I need assistance please with my new breakout board connections to my spindle speed control pcb in the drives control case..

I'm struggling with the three cables (red, black, yellow) from the spindle speed control board to the terminals on the right hand side of the breakout board.

I think the BLACK cable in the 'COM' terminal (of the spindle speed control pcb) needs to go to the GRD terminal of the break out pcb.

I think (but not sure) the YELLOW cable in the 'FWD' terminal (of the spindle speed control pcb) needs to go to the 'PWM' terminal terminal of the break out pcb.

I think (but not sure) the RED cable in the 'AVI' terminal (of the spindle speed control pcb) needs to go to TOP terminal terminal of the break out pcb.

Then solely on the break out pcb I think I need to run a short flying lead from the Second terminal to a GRD.

The middle two terminals on the break out pcb are easy enough to run to the power supply.

Have I worked this out correctly please?

The original break out board was a TX14692. The manual for the new BOB is here - https://warp9td.com/.../BOB_Vendors/...line/ST-V2.pdf
The spindle speed control pcb is a PRT-E1500W (Does anyone have a link to a suitable manual please?)
The whole machine is a CNet 6040, but no idea of which version, sorry.