Hello everyone,

something weird happen yesterday evening, I was slowly moving Z axis down to place my endmill just above the raw material, the plan was to make a quick conversational program to face the entire block, for this operation I don't use the digital probe. While I did this it studently moved DOWN about 3mm, it STOPPED WHEN THE facemill touched the stock material

Attachment 473046

When I tried to move it up it didn't move, I removed the stock material from the vise to release the tension between the Z axis and mill table , and tried to move it on X and Y .. nothing moved.

I opened the electronics cabinet door and noticed the F6 fuse was blown, I replaced it with a new one today, but when I press the RESET button on the screen, after turning on the mill, it still doesn't move. All the drivers are not powered (no led turned on on drives), also the VFD is not powered.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC Bus Fuse holder.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	473050

I will check more things now, but first I wanted to write this message , maybe someone had this problem too and it can write down few other things to check.

Thank you

Attachment 473048