So having ran a Multus for awhile now I have always hated that if you have a tool pre-called that is different than the tool you want to call next it will alarm out instead of sending that tool back to the magazine and calling up the tool you now want. Or alternately if you have a tool precalled and you need to Re-run the tool you currently have in the spindle it will alarm out when it tries to pre-call the tool that is already pre-called. So I thought to myself I will just create a macro to send a tool back to the magazine if the waiting tool is not correct. The biggest issue I have found so far is it seems that the M323 is written to somewhere I cannot find. The actual tool change is commanded with M321 which I can find and change but the TD tool call which will populate all the variables I need uses the M323 to get into M321. And unless I can find out where to edit the M323 and add a couple lines of code to it I dont think what I am attempting to do is possible. I know I could just add a whole macro section before every tool change that would have to be edited on every tool change on every program, but I am trying to avoid that by adding some IF statements into the M323 command. Ive done this on a Okuma horizontal mill with using a G111 for a tool change where it will send the waiting tool back if its not the correct tool called up which was easy to do. I dont know why Okuma decided it wanted to make the Multus so much more difficult. Does anyone have any input?