I am hoping this is a simple one. I have a Supermax rebel 3 that I am trying to get back running after it sat for 2 years. The control is a FCAM3A which I think is a Meldas M300 series.

I formatted the memory, loaded the cans. I also have a parameter sheet and have loaded all the parameters. The trouble I am having is that I can't get the machine to home. I can jog the machine but only if I use the handwheel (Handwheel only seems to move in .0001 increments no matter the switch selection) I can jog using the buttons if the mode selector is on reference but it will keep going until it hits the Overt-ravel switch. It doesn't automatically go to the home switch, I have to keep holding the jog button.

The second might be more difficult,
When I got the machine the spindle drive was gone. I bought a FRSF 11k drive at auction that seems to function but I don't know what option card the original had and the one I have has a SF-TL option card. I only have 3 plugs to go to the drive but the manual seems to show 4 with the SF-TL.

When I command a speed and M3 It will hold position but doesn't rotate. When I command M19 it spins a couple rotations, stops then hunts slowly back and forth.

Any help GREATLY appreciated