Hello

I am working fitting a Fanuc velocity control unit and yellow cap dc servo motor on an index table. The velocity control unit is A06B-6047-H002, and the motor is A06B-0642-B011. I would like to use an additional axis card A16B-1210-0430 for a more direct plug and play using the two 20 pin Honda connectors CV1 and CF1. It also looks as if the card has the LSI chips to produce the f/v conversion for the tach signal on the velocity control unit. The problem I have is, I do not have the pinout of the main connector of this card. This card plugs in to the master PCB A16B-1010-0050 labled CAH. I am just looking for any input and possible information so i can close the loop with my counterboard on the machine. I did find where Fanuc Schematic Land was selling the master PCB board schematic on store.payloadz.com for $180. I really did not want to go this route unless absolutely necessary. I am not even certain it will have the info i need. I am also on the search for a few JST housing XLP-08V. It seems that many companies are out of stock.

Thanks again.