586,082 active members*
3,808 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > For Sale Only > New Phase Perfect PT030 Digital Phase Converter

New Phase Perfect PT030 Digital Phase Converter

Hello all,

I'm selling a new 2020 PT030 Digital Phase Converter with surge protection and extended warranty.

Price: $5000 OBO Retail is ~$8000.

It's already on a pallet ready to go. Shipping is from Carson City, Nevada also available for pick up.

It has maybe 5 hours of run time on it. I ended up renting my machine out when I had some family stuff go down and now I need to get rid of the phase converter.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A434A791-996C-4E57-AE91-2ED6258F3E5A.jpg   53C04E5A-5944-4CC2-B388-BB53F6146808.jpg   35BD68A9-24CA-4A50-AD44-484EBEC1D504.jpg  

Re: New Phase Perfect PT030 Digital Phase Converter

Just an FYI for anyone looking at this... I have owned two of these Phase Perfect units and they are really nice units.... I've had one of my units for about 5 years and just purchased a second one and they very are reliable and super easy to hook up.
    In my opinion you end up with cleaner power coming out of these than what's coming into the building.

Just my two cents...

Kent

It's an excellent unit! Keeps the voltages very tight across all three lines. Should be much better for servos, vector drives, etc.

I think these have an 8 week lead time right now (maybe longer).

I take it that you already sold it?

Quote Originally Posted by NasheDesign View Post
    Hello all,

I'm selling a new 2020 PT030 Digital Phase Converter with surge protection and extended warranty.

Price: $5000 OBO Retail is ~$8000.

It's already on a pallet ready to go. Shipping is from Carson City, Nevada also available for pick up.

It has maybe 5 hours of run time on it. I ended up renting my machine out when I had some family stuff go down and now I need to get rid of the phase converter.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Do you still have this available?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhkrasnow View Post
    Do you still have this available?
    Bro I have to be honest, I just broke down and bought a American rotary AD60 in the hope that with it being sufficiently oversized for my means will get sufficient balance, yeah will have to shut it on and off throughout the day cause that idling sucks lot of power, but gotta start somewhere. I guess us poor guys that need to finds deals so we can afford a PT-380 or PT-030 can't afford to wait for those deals to pop up.

So you dodnt buy the PT030 from Nash?
    Quote Originally Posted by Johns tool room View Post
    Bro I have to be honest, I just broke down and bought a American rotary AD60 in the hope that with it being sufficiently oversized for my means will get sufficient balance, yeah will have to shut it on and off throughout the day cause that idling sucks lot of power, but gotta start somewhere. I guess us poor guys that need to finds deals so we can afford a PT-380 or PT-030 can't afford to wait for those deals to pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhkrasnow View Post
    So you dodnt buy the PT030 from Nash?
    Nope. I also have to say 1 month ago guy from Carson city Nevada had same thing for sale. Asked $6000. First I offered him $4500 he said too low then after a while he offers me $5500 I counter offer him $5300. In the end he sold it to someone for $5200. Why did I lose interest in that, because some scammer on practical machinist forum told me he would sell me a unit for $3200. I google lens his pic and saw it come from ad from like 2 yrs ago asking $4000. When I asked him for more details about unit he sends me link to another unit with different specs and I knew right away scam. Don't go through all that get what you can and that is it.