586,655 active members*
2,543 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need some advice on Storage cabinets

I want to set up a workstation and buy storage cabinets. I have confusion among lista, Vidmar and SnapOn.

Can anybody suggest to me which one is better?

Re: Need some advice on Storage cabinets

Quote Originally Posted by jaxonwager View Post
    I want to set up a workstation and buy storage cabinets. I have confusion among lista, Vidmar and SnapOn.

Can anybody suggest to me which one is better?
    Lista every time, Vidmar are good also, SnapOn not in the same class, you could look at Harbor freight, Home Depot, Lowe's also they all have some nice cabinets.
    Mactec54

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    Lista every time, Vidmar are good also, SnapOn not in the same class, you could look at Harbor freight, Home Depot, Lowe's also they all have some nice cabinets.

In between Vidmar and Lista, which one do you highly recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxonwager View Post
    In between Vidmar and Lista, which one do you highly recommend?
    I have Lista so it's natural to point in that direction, I would say they are pretty much the same. I just rebuilt one that was very old Green color from the 80s, and was able to get some spare parts for it from Lista new draw pulls Etc. so they have a great spare parts service, so don't be afraid to buy used, a good clean up and repaint to any color you want, and you have some nice cabinets, on the rebuilt one I just did I added strengthening in the bottom and added wheels and a maple top.
    Mactec54

@jaxonwager

Among lista, Vidmar and SnapOn, Lista is the best brand for Industrial Storage solutions. Vidmar is also good and about Snap-On, don't have knowledge & experience.

You can go with Lista storage cabinets, toolboxes to set up your workstation.

Quote Originally Posted by billbelei View Post
    @jaxonwager

Among lista, Vidmar and SnapOn, Lista is the best brand for Industrial Storage solutions. Vidmar is also good and about Snap-On, don't have knowledge & experience.

You can go with Lista storage cabinets, toolboxes to set up your workstation.

Thank you, Bill, for giving your advice.