I have a pretty good budget but ideally stay below $10000 unless I'm buying from the US with good US customer support. $6500-8000 for a very good Chinese unit would be the sweet spot.

What are people now recommending when purchasing directly from a Chinese manufacturer? And if you own one and are happy, if you would share your sales contact, I would be very appreciative.

This is for my business so I'm seeking the best quality unit for the money. I'd rather spend more now than upgrade later. I've done a ton of research and for US based dealers, I have basically narrowed it down to the either Thunder Nova 51 or Bescutter Vera Star 52x36 IF I was buying from a US source. However, these are $12-13K units and I am hoping to source similar quality directly out of China for a big savings.

I want at least a 1300x900 bed and a 150W C02 laser or bigger. Having very good components and proven quality is important to me and ideally reasonably good support (considering Chinese language barrier).

I believe that possibly Senfeng might manufacturer the Bescutter Vera Star but I'm not sure at this point. That's probably my favorite unit from a US distributor that offers very good US support. Hard to find a single complaint. And Thunder also has great reviews. I do like the 12" lift of the Bescutter quite a lot!

In searching previous threads for years ago, many people recommend HSG, Senfeng and Argus. Appears that maybe HSG is no longer making engraver models any longer but I am not 100% of that. I just couldn't find any models on their website. And seems that many people in the past did not recommend Gweike. Again, most these were posts from 2017-2018 or so. So fairly old at this point.

Thanks!