Hey folks, this is my first post! hoping to learn alot from this forum and the knowledge you guys have to offer.

I currently have 2 circuits (110v 20a hard wired to a VFD which powers a 2.2kw spindle) & (110v 20a wall outlet that powers my 24v power supply for motion controller)

I want to make sure I have my grounds proper. My plan is:

Spindle grounded to VFD, as well as the shield on the spindle cord will ground to VFD.

For my other circuit, I will use a brass ground "post" which will be a single point ground for all 4 stepper motors (cord shields), it will also host ground for all axes of my machine, and the 24v power supply. This one point post will ground from the incoming ground wire from the wall which supplies the 24v power supply.

am I close to being correct with this design? I assume I would not ground my spindle to the ground post (on a different circuit , as this would create a ground loop?)

Thank you very much for any guidance with doing this right. I seem to have alot of noise coming from my steppers and want to eliminate that as well as being safe.