Hello fellow CNC nerds!

Im a watchmaker by profession and recently we got a CNC at work and I really enjoy working on it,

So I'd like to build a tiny one that I can have it in my flat ( I live in an apartment in a big city)

So I started to model my idea, the basic concept for the frame is to use metrology granite measuring plates, for the bottom use 400x250mm, and two triangular ones for Z, I will need to drill and glue inserts to make it all work and will be a challenge but then I will have an excellent frame material and excellent flat surfaces and geometry.

Other components I have fairly decided on are the following= hiwin 15mm rails, 100w servo motors by delta( nema 17), mechatron ER11 0.8kw motor, C3 ground ballscrews ( NSK?)

The model is not finished and has some mistakes, Y rails are too long, Y motor will be mounted on the front, all of them direct drive.

For reference I will normally use end mills 1mm diameter or under, so cutting forces are tiny. Also I do depth of cut of around 0.1mm for a 1mm end mill. Spindle speed at around 12.000 rpm

If you can recommend me some ball screws and what do you think of the design I appreciate it, I am a little lost on ballscrew pitch, resolution, etc. I was thinking 10mm diameter of the ballscrew.