I'm in the process of developing a new hand held device that will allow you to adjust your overrides for FEED, Spindle RPM and Velocity without having to use a mouse on the main screen. The changes required to install are lightweight, and should be reasonably future proof when Tormach makes PathPilot updates. This is super handy when testing a new gcode program. Before you start the program, you set your Feed and Velocity to Zero, and slowly raise them until you are comfortable the program is not going to cause undesired cut results. Pressing the dials also activates Cycle Start and Feed Hold so you can completely control program execution from the pendant.

This device will be for sale at a future date.

I am looking for a few operators that are interested in helping Beta Test the device. I'm looking for people that are comfortable copying and editing files in Linux, and are using their machines at least 3 or 4 times a week. These testers will receive the product at a discount for helping test.

If you are interested, please PM me on this forum, or drop me an email to [email protected]

Thanks,
Scott...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sliders.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	483181