586,111 active members*
3,286 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

meldas 500 parameters

hi, i am looking for meldas 500 parameters, can any one help me with that?

//Billy

Re: meldas 500 parameters

These can be downloaded in the form of three large manuals from Mitsubishi. Well, four manuals because the servos also have parameters that I think may not be covered in the control manual. Even if they are, the error codes are probably not, so you should get that manual too. All of this can be found on the MEAU support area if you create an account (free).

Re: meldas 500 parameters

Be aware that scammers are now infecting this site. Be *very* suspicious of bit.ly or other services such as gplinks. These will have a signature such as "gplinks.co/Rqepal" (that is *NOT* the link that was just posted because I don't want anyone to succumb to the scam). These are almost always from some scum bag who has a brand new account and "magically" has exactly what you need from some redirected site. Be aware that you can carry on whole conversations with these guys on the messages sections of sites like CNCZone. These are driven by ChatAI, where AI stands for Artificial Intelligence. There isn't a real person behind it, just some computer that is manufacturing the dialog. These systems are really quite good now, so don't be fooled. I suspect that they couldn't really handle more detailed conversations about detailed CNC concepts or specific machine issues, though.

Anyhow, I wanted to let people be aware that CNCZone is now a target. Thankfully, the administrators removed the post on this thread from 'abdulwahab' quickly and, I'm guessing, blocked the account/gmail/etc. Be safe, be aware, and don't blindly assume that the links will give you what you are looking for!