586,036 active members*
3,521 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Falcon 200 Help

Hi everyone!

So I currently have a Falcon 200 that is throwing up an "Output/Fuse Failure in APC Rack 0" alarm.

This was after I changed the PSU(AT40) in the control when the machine was throwing a "Power Supply Malfunction" System Failure 8004e Alarm.

I've changed out EVERY board I can from working machines and nothing. **All boards from this Falcon work on my other Falcons, so the boards themselves are golden.****

I've tested fuses, 24v PSU, and the Outputs. I've gathered that whatever the J2 24vdc ribbon cable is connected to is what's causing the issue (I switched cables in the control and saw the 2nd I/O card would get the Fault instead).

I'm at a standstill...so any help on here would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!

-Patrick

Re: Falcon 200 Help

H4zey66: See Post: https://www.cnczone.com/forums/cinci...tput-fuse.html This will point you in the correct direction.
    Hope you have not put the DVx and CMHD boards in the wrong slots.

Re: Falcon 200 Help

You may have a 24VDC short in the inputs or the outputs on the machine. It sounds like the problem is not in the boards but in your machine.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services