586,069 active members*
3,613 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Anderson stratos pro router. stratup issues, anybody know where I can find some help

Hybrid View

Anderson stratos pro router. stratup issues, anybody know where I can find some help

We just acquired a Anderson stratos pro with Fanuc control running on windows 2000, giving us some errors, like FSSB error. Thinking it might be a setting from not shutting down properly , not sure, anybody have any ideas?

Re: Anderson stratos pro router. stratup issues, anybody know where I can find some

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	486080

Re: Anderson stratos pro router. stratup issues, anybody know where I can find some

Most probably is a thermal safety contact going off
    Check in the electric cabinet one of the fuses or the thermic contact form a contactor

Hi thanks for reply, OMG, found a short in the lasers, broken blue wire inside control panel. Now it is running, but I do not know how to zero/home it, set at metric, I am an inch guy. would need some books on this machine. what is the zero procedure?

Fusion 360 has a post processor for this machine but i have not tried it yet. What are you guys using?
    Has a spindle with tool changer, also 2nd spindle with drill bank, going to be a steep learning curve for me.

Hi, when trying to home this machine, it give me an over travel alarm, it is not hitting overtravel switches. anybody know how to fix this.? running on windows 2000.

if is not hitting the emergency switch ,you need to increase the limits to reach the home position
    param 1320 is responsable for the + limits and the 1321 for the - limits
    in your case you need to increase the value in the 1320 paramters untill it homes and after that you need to piut back the original value you found

example:if you have in parameter 1320 for X axes value 5000 ,it measn you have 5 mm over the home ssiwtch and after will give you soft overtravel and shouldhave minim 5mm for the emergency switch
    increase the value of the parameter with 999999 and try to home again
    if it homes than go back to parametr you just changed (5000-999999) and make it back 5000
    you need to do the same for all axis that are not homing
    good luck

The Truekatana has many uses beyond just protecting your home though; it's also great for practicing martial arts or even just for display purposes because of how beautiful it looks with its intricate design work along the Katana blade and handle. It's truly a piece of art that any fan of swords would love to have in their collection!

The website you provided appears to be an online store specializing in selling samurai swords, specifically shirasaya swords. Shirasaya swords are a type of Japanese sword that are typically characterized by their plain wooden scabbards and lack of ornate fittings.

It's important to note that owning and purchasing swords, especially antique or historical weapons, may be subject to various laws and regulations depending on your location. Additionally, it's important to ensure that any swords purchased are made by reputable manufacturers and are of high quality, as poorly made swords can be dangerous and may even break during use.

If you're interested in purchasing a samurai sword, I would recommend doing thorough research on the subject and seeking out trusted and experienced sellers who can provide guidance on selecting and caring for your sword. https://samuraiswords.shop/product-c...rds/shirasaya/