586,103 active members*
3,778 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Anderson stratos pro router. stratup issues, anybody know where I can find some help
Page 2 of 2 12

Re: Anderson stratos pro router. stratup issues, anybody know where I can find some

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20221206_134526.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	487054

some screens

Re: Anderson stratos pro router. stratup issues, anybody know where I can find some

Yep that looks normal as Fanuc is really the standard for G-code which went back into the 1970s
    ()
    O1000(Safe home/Atc)
    G00G91G30Z0.0
    G30X0.0Y0.0
    G90
    M30
    ()
    Normal line for offsetts and tool length

T1
    M6
    G00G90G54x0.0y.0.0m3s500
    G00G43h1 z100.0-------------(G43 picks up tool length offsett for that too in z motion l)

Right now my Z axis tries to move up when asking to move to g00 z-.25 . Z is at home position. I will post a program later. This is with original program that was in control. X and Y seem to be good.

In my machine the tools have negative values on the tool lengh screen because the Z0 is on the surface of the table

Two ways to do these things -Fanuc/Normal way for all CNC mills
    Measure a Tool length using presetter or basically height guage to face of taper on the tool going into the spindle
    Lets say you come up with 150.0mm for tool one ---This is how you use a presetter and tools can be set up of line
    So put tool in the machine and put 150mm into Offsett one
    Wind tool down to it touchs z zero on the part
    Go to work offset page were you find G54 -G59 or even more oage of offsetts
    Cursor to Z location on the offsett
    Type in 150mm and then measure -----------See your spindle can reach Z zero but a known tool can and this calculate the difference
    ()
    Next method for lathes --------Call up T0101 at home position in MDI
    move machine to touchh face of the part or were you are programming location from
    Go into offsett geometric screen and on z in geometric type in z 0.0 measure
    ()
    Next method found on most CNC routers which are bascially 3 plus axis machine with touch off pad
    Touch of tools using auto tool setter plate
    this put figures in there that are ususally minus and only relative to the control
    Set G54 height from touchh off pad to Z zero on the work piece and put this figure
    Hope this helps -------First method is most commonly used in high volume metal working factories with many cnc and pre setters on hand

Hi, thanks for the replies.
    So far I have it going in correct direction now, set Z G54 (Ext) to -travel height. That gives me positive values in the tool offsets. So far so good.

But tools still have a 0.5 inch difference height from tool to tool when calling with, t101;, G00 G43 H01 G54 Z0.;

Just in the offsett screen or when you physical move it to the z0.0m location ?
    Tool 2 you are using H2? and so on for each tool ?

Hi, so I have this working now. tool change is T101 for tool 1 , T102 to T110. tools 2 to 10. on first spindle.

the tool offset is G43 H11 to H20 for tools 1 to 10.

Now I just need to fix fusion post so it gives me those numbers...

And Z0. is right at the spot where the tool touch off sits. So if touch off sits on top of work piece, that is where Z0 will be. No need to g92 Z0 at zero height.

Katanas for sale is an online store that specializes in authentic Japanese katanas. Customers can choose from a variety of styles, designs and sizes to find the perfect katana for their needs. All katanas are made using traditional methods by master craftsmen, ensuring that each katana meets the highest standards of quality. The store also offers a range of accessories, such as swords stands, sharpening stones, and sword bags. With a commitment to customer service, katanas for sale strives to provide customers with the best selection of katanas and accessories available. https://katanasforsale.com/

The website you provided appears to be an online store specializing in selling samurai swords, specifically shirasaya swords. Shirasaya swords are a type of Japanese sword that are typically characterized by their plain wooden scabbards and lack of ornate fittings.

It's important to note that owning and purchasing swords, especially antique or historical weapons, may be subject to various laws and regulations depending on your location. Additionally, it's important to ensure that any swords purchased are made by reputable manufacturers and are of high quality, as poorly made swords can be dangerous and may even break during use.

If you're interested in purchasing a samurai sword, I would recommend doing thorough research on the subject and seeking out trusted and experienced sellers who can provide guidance on selecting and caring for your sword. https://samuraiswords.shop/product-c...rds/shirasaya/

Page 2 of 2 12