Quote Originally Posted by kolias View Post
Order was placed in Dec-01 and as of today Dec-06 the order is not shipped and AliExpress says if order is not shipped in 7 days I will get an automatic refund. However yesterday I ask G-Penny when he will ship and he said in 7-10 days because 110V is customized order but on his web site it’s says 110V 19 available! My opinion so far for G-Penny is that they are a machine shop making spindles and whatever and are not properly equipped for online ordering.

Considering the bad communications and late delivery I should have chosen BST Automation where I had good communication, although it took them one day to reply, and most likely the order would have been shipped the same day.

Now if AliExpress gives me a full refund, which I think that’s what will happen, I don’t know what G-Penny will do
There web page must have not updated

Just remember you get what you pay for 110v indeed is special order for some of the manufacturers, and in reality, should not exist, just think 3Phase 110v, I believe that some other suppliers are shipping 220v spindle marked as 110v and that is why they perform like a wimpy noodle