586,117 active members*
3,626 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Fusion640T frozen screen

G'day all,

I have a multiplex 6100y with Fusion control that freezes up. It has a new hard drive and when first fitted booted to windows and then on to Fusion no problems. I then went to load the parameters from rom or ram whichever one they are stored in. Got the message all done and ok. Power down then on again. Boots to windows then starts the fusion screen but just hangs there. Have reinitialized a few times and got it to go to fusion once. Loaded the parameters that i could by hand (couldn't get to hd2 parameters). Power down and back on. Boots to windows and then starts fusion and freezes again. Have tried reinstalling the Fusion software a couple of times from the backup but still the same. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    Regards Bob

Quote Originally Posted by sudsy View Post
    G'day all,

I have a multiplex 6100y with Fusion control that freezes up. It has a new hard drive and when first fitted booted to windows and then on to Fusion no problems. I then went to load the parameters from rom or ram whichever one they are stored in. Got the message all done and ok. Power down then on again. Boots to windows then starts the fusion screen but just hangs there. Have reinitialized a few times and got it to go to fusion once. Loaded the parameters that i could by hand (couldn't get to hd2 parameters). Power down and back on. Boots to windows and then starts fusion and freezes again. Have tried reinstalling the Fusion software a couple of times from the backup but still the same. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    If you delete the parameters does the Fusion screen load as before or freeze?

Are you able to view a copy of the parameters before you load them ? If so, I would go through the parameters visually line by line and look for corruption or incorrect data.

I think when loaded a corrupt parameter is locking the control boot, or parameter file is incompletem

Re: Fusion640T frozen screen

Quote Originally Posted by servtech View Post
    If you delete the parameters does the Fusion screen load as before or freeze?

Are you able to view a copy of the parameters before you load them ? If so, I would go through the parameters visually line by line and look for corruption or incorrect data.

I think when loaded a corrupt parameter is locking the control boot, or parameter file is incompletem
    After i reinialized it and it loaded Fusion i loaded the parameters manually apart from head2 which i couldn't access. I then powered down again and back on and got the frozen screen again
    Regards Bob