586,103 active members*
3,333 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Trade Shows / Webinars / Other Events > "Mach Convention", (South East)...any interest????
Page 5 of 6 3456
    I'm the guy for the machcnc.com website.

Chris.Scott (AT) wku.edu

Quote Originally Posted by Strong View Post
    I sent the file for the banner in to Paul, so hopefully it will be up soon without any problems. I also sent him the link to the site. I'll send you a copy as well, so let me know if you like it or if you would like anything changed. Can you PM me the info / email of the guy who is hosting the site for you so I can send him our information as well?

Thanks!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Trebleplink View Post

Chris.Scott (AT) wku.edu

Nice website Chris!

Scott, sorry i did not have time to build you a site. I have to have a project completed by the beginning of Jan. so the boss's are pushing us hard. I'm looking forward to the convention and just registered. It sounds like you have a very cool job..now if I could just figure out how to easily make the move from software to mechnical/electrical engineering!

Quote Originally Posted by Trebleplink View Post

Chris.Scott (AT) wku.edu
    I sent you an email. Let me know if it doesn't come through (in case your email has strict filters)

Thanks again,
    Amy
    www.teausa.net

I have added the banner to the Artsoft forum. http://www.machsupport.com/forum/ind...board,1.0.html
    I will also do a mass mailout to our 5000+ members.
    Being outside the square !!!

THANK YOU BENNY!!!!!!!!!

Scott

I sent you an email. Let me know if it doesn't come through (in case your email has strict filters)

Thanks again,
    Amy

Amy, is TEA sending you, someone, anyone? We would love to have someone there for those deep discounts!

Off topic, but did you get that classical music link I sent you?

Mike
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Amy and Turmite,

Digital Machinist contacted me, about running an ad in there rag.
    would you two plus me be willing to all co-sponsor an add in their mag?
    There mag targets our group hobbie-small shop cnc machinist
    I think the ads are around 250, and the add would be in the jan issue.
    Scott

I talked to Gretchen today at Digital Machinist. She is going to check on me bringing some of their catalogs with me as well. We already advertise in there and I have a plug for the convention already on my ad to run in the winter issue (We are running a 1/4 page ad) I also spoke with her about running a press release in the publication. It mails on Jan. 6th, but we would need to get something together pretty quick to go in that issue. If you let me know what you would like included I can write one up for ou if you want, or you can do it... 300 words with a small picture.

Mike, yes, you'll have to deal with little ol' me at the T.E.A. table. LOL! I think I will be the only one coming from my office to the best of my knowledge, so you guys better go easy on me. I'm working on putting together some good discounts and what kind of goodies I can give away or have drawings for.
    I loved the "classical music", too. Makes me miss my ol' Army days. Maybe I'll have to make a trip to Knob Creek again next year.
    www.teausa.net

Chris.Scott (AT) wku.edu

I sent the file for the banner in to Paul, so hopefully it will be up soon without any problems. I also sent him the link to the site. I'll send you a copy as well, so let me know if you like it or if you would like anything changed. Can you PM me the info / email of the guy who is hosting the site for you so I can send him our information as well?

Thanks!

OK,

It is official, CHRIS (Trebleplink), will be the Event organization and logistacal point of contact person. He is FAR, FAR better than I would ever be even on a good day......

He has gotten in touch with Digital Machinist mag, and we are going to run an ad as well.

So Vendors please go through Chris for your questions regarding presenting your product/tables etc.

We both want to STRONGLY discourage Walkins so the price of a walk in has been raised to 75 dollars. The reason we want to discourge walkins is to get a handle on numbers coming so we can allocate the proper resources.

Participants: Chris and I will try to get together a "packet" that will enclude event outline, name tag, and other odds and ends.

Please be patient with us, now that Chris is on board and there is a seasoned event presenter at the helm, things are shaping up quickly.

Vendors: If you want to offer something of your product in a "drawing" get in touch with Chris. He will put what your offering on the website to perhaps draw further interest.

HELP: As Chris pointed out to me, if any of you would be willing to donate some of your time (if you live close enough) to help with the event details. I have a few request out to friends to see if they would help as well. I might see if I can get some of the Youth from my Church to help out with the "scut work", i.e. collecting money, guiding people, doing this or that, making signs to guide people to the event, etc., while the classes are going on.

Scott

PM sent.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by PoppaBear10 View Post
    Amy and Turmite,

Digital Machinist contacted me, about running an ad in there rag.
    would you two plus me be willing to all co-sponsor an add in their mag?
    There mag targets our group hobbie-small shop cnc machinist
    I think the ads are around 250, and the add would be in the jan issue.
    Scott
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

I'm very interested. I'm coming from Va. Beach and from what I've read so far the drive is going to be awesome. I just need to know a date.

Official Website

The source of all official information related to the convention is:

http://machcnc.com

This will be continuously updated, and details will be added.

Quote Originally Posted by jnsane84 View Post
    I'm very interested. I'm coming from Va. Beach and from what I've read so far the drive is going to be awesome. I just need to know a date.

I am going to try to make it also. I like in KY so it won't be a long drive for me.

Steve

Well The Schedule has been updated check it out: www.machcnc.com
    Vectric CAD/CAM and MadCam will be giving user classes/Demos as well!!

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by PoppaBear View Post
    Well The Schedule has been updated check it out: www.machcnc.com
    Vectric CAD/CAM and MadCam will be giving user classes/Demos as well!!

Scott

Looks great Scott. I can't wait to get together with some fellow CNC'ers!

-- Jack

North Carolina Interested

Knoxville is great, I am interested. We are looking at purchasing a package to run our Boss5 getting ready to do a Hillbilly board the machine is just to limited for todays cam programs. I also have a home built cnc router and need a controller for it was looking at another program but this one is it hands down.
    I would even be interested in pre-registration. [email protected] email me

Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Knoxville is great, I am interested. We are looking at purchasing a package to run our Boss5 getting ready to do a Hillbilly board the machine is just to limited for todays cam programs. I also have a home built cnc router and need a controller for it was looking at another program but this one is it hands down.
    I would even be interested in pre-registration. [email protected] email me
    http://www.machcnc.com/payment.htm

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Mach3 CNC Convention Southeast Registration Deadline

The arrangements for the Mach3 CNC Convention Southeast are coming together nicely. We currently have more than enough participants for a great event, sponsors, and a prize table worth several thousand dollars in CNC software and related stuff.

We have set February 8, 2008 as the deadline for pre-registration at $50. After this date, the cost will be $75, and will be subject to these limitations:

Seating will not be guaranteed.

No eligibility for prize drawing.

If you are planning on attending, I suggest you pre-register as soon as possible, as space is limited. All current information is posted on the website:

http://www.machcnc.com

Well got another nice guest coming!

Jason "Grand Master Flash" Blake ("Zelous" on the mach support group), will be in attandance. He will be happily sitting in the audience and heckeling me when I get to my Flash Intro programming for screen design. He will be available as a resource person for you to ask questions about Flash and the Future of Mach Screens using Flash. This guy is a FANTASTIC resource and Flash Guru, so by all means please make us of him while you can.

Scott

Page 5 of 6 3456