586,317 active members*
3,359 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > CNC Machine Related Electronics > I have a huanyang hy02d211b VFD . 110 VAC water cooled spindle
Page 3 of 3 123

Re: I have a huanyang hy02d211b VFD . 110 VAC water cooled spindle

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    No, I wanted to see what got you going, because this is helpful for others, you have a very twisted mind set to think it was for any other reason

You ended up with all the same Parameters as what you had before, so we still don't know for sure what you had wrong.

I Have No issue with John as I have already said, they have and use my Parameter lists on their web site.

Proof is in the pudding. You think he took your parameters? Did you design this VFD? Or were you hired to program this VFD? I find it amusing that you claim these settings ae yours. Wow. So again thanks for your help, signed Twisted

Re: I have a huanyang hy02d211b VFD . 110 VAC water cooled spindle

Quote Originally Posted by mpresti8 View Post
    Proof is in the pudding. You think he took your parameters? Did you design this VFD? Or were you hired to program this VFD? I find it amusing that you claim these settings ae yours. Wow. So again thanks for your help, signed Twisted
    There are thousands of posts here on the Zone that you will find that I have posted these Parameters on, for the different spindles which were programed using my Parameter sets.

Ask John he will tell you, where he got them from, he even thanked me in a post, I have more than 60 different VFD Drive Parameter sets for different spindles and different VFD Drives that I have programed, and yes, I repair and rebuild VFD Drives along with many more things I manufacture
    Mactec54

Page 3 of 3 123