Hi,

My old control board seems to have given up the ghost (NCPod), and I have bought a replacement, a Mach3 USB Motion Card (JDSW51B): https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H6JJG...roduct_details

The text in the installation instructions calls for the "RnRMotion.dll" to be installed, but the images show "BL-USBMach.dll".

After some initial problems trying to get my laptop (32bit Windows7), and Mach3 to recognise that the board was plugged in, and also trying the RnRMotion.dll, I ended up factory resetting the laptop and starting afresh, and trying the BL-USBMach.dll.

Now when I open Mach3, it can recognise the board and I am able to access options such as the plugin configuration menu.

Using the recommended setting from the instructions (motor outputs) to set the Direction and step pins all to zero and the ports for both to 1 for each of my 3 axis, I don't get any motion when I hit any of the Jog keys. If I set the configs be as per the settings for the NCPod then there is some communication/output. It is nothing like commanded though - e.g. if I press to jog in any direction either the X or Y axis the Z axis will stutter (very slow and noisy) in the -ve direction, and pressing Z axis jog in either direction results in no motion at all.

If anyone could help with the configuration here then that would be great, please. I've double-checked the wiring to the motor drivers and all seems as per the instructions for common Anode. If you have experience of using those settings for this board before and it has been successful then that is good to know, so I can rule that out and look at other potential sources of the problem.

Thanks,
John.