586,032 active members*
2,993 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Fanuc 15MA atc makro program 9000

Fanuc 15MA atc makro program 9000

hi everyone , I need a help From Turkey.
    I have a machine FANUC 15MA and I had a really confused problem which is given on the screen
    ATC MAKRO PROGRAM 9000. I really needs to have codes and numbers , if its possible to to copy from other machines or if its possible to share them with me , I am going to really thankfull for you.
    Thanks from now.

Quote Originally Posted by onurbasar1 View Post
    hi everyone , I need a help From Turkey.
    I have a machine FANUC 15MA and I had a really confused problem which is given on the screen
    ATC MAKRO PROGRAM 9000. I really needs to have codes and numbers , if its possible to to copy from other machines or if its possible to share them with me , I am going to really thankfull for you.
    Thanks from now.
    I think you'll find that even without a tool change macro, that the PMC will include M codes for each toolchanging function. So, it may be possible to operate individual functions using the correct M code in MDI.

Find the index motor output in the wiring diagrams for example Y**.* and using PMC search functions you will find the logic for that output that may well include it's M code.

Remember to drive the XYZ axis to their toolchange positions first, because the functions may not work.

You can then diagnose which function is at fault, ie a proximity switch input or an output error.