Hello CNCZone and BobCAD users alike, in 2023 things are different in many ways, but some things have stayed the same.

At a time when enforcement of long-time license policy, with a smaller window of supported versions, creates chaos on "the zone with BobCAD" , what is the good news?

We are growing! In value and with our focus, putting it on what's most important. This is why You should take this quick R&D survey to be a part of our progress and help guide our future.

BobCAD continues to offer training resources for users of all skill sets which include fundamental online classes for Milling, Turning and Mill Turn.

https://youtu.be/ZXkbsL7MRl0

Is our training any good, whelp if you watched the above two videos you'll know. Both of which are from 2022 In-House training events. What are you missing out on?

Find out at our Next Advanced IN house training event, held at our office in Tampa FL. Use this link for more information Click here for more information -

If there is something I can personally help with, please just let me know. Just text me any time at 727-479-6328