586,060 active members*
4,153 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Syil Products > Syil x4+ parts needed, Norway

Syil x4+ parts needed, Norway

I bought a x4+ new directly from Syil China back in 2007.
    Was new to CNC and I didn’t get started with it. A few years went by, and I gave it another go, but then there was a problem with the machine, and it needed new parts.
    Syil China diagnosed it to be problems with the touch board, LCD, and main board. I was disappointed to hear that it was now out of warranty, and I didn’t order the parts.
    Since that it has just been sitting in my basement collecting dust, and I now think I must get rid of it. it would be best to be able to sell a working machine, so I am trying to find the parts.
    Syil don’t have parts for old machines like this anymore. Can there be other manufacturers of what I need out there?

Is there any CNC interested people here in Scandinavia that could be interested in something like this as is? Contact me????

Re: Syil x4+ parts needed, Norway

Hello, are you talking about the spindle speed control board and BLDC motor driver? If so there are replacements that will work I have been looking at using this one > https://www.ebay.com/itm/13445423300....c100667.m2042

Quote Originally Posted by SuperUserg View Post
    Hello, are you talking about the spindle speed control board and BLDC motor driver? If so there are replacements that will work I have been looking at using this one > https://www.ebay.com/itm/13445423300....c100667.m2042
    Thank you for your reply!
    I don`t know anything more than what is listed in my initial post. This is what Syil said was wrong back then.

They must have been talking about the BLDC motor driver and the control panel, the one I linked in my last post will work way better than the stock Syil driver.