586,100 active members*
3,239 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Looking to source a 3kw-6kw fiber laser

Hey guys, I'm trying to expand my business with a 5x10' fiber laser, I've spoke to representatives from Bodor but can't justify the $100,000 at this stage of my business. Through using Alibaba for other things I've started talking to some manufacturers, one can offer me a 6kw laser with a Max source for $29k, or an ipg source for $44k. Gweike offered a 3kw IPG source for $31k. Form what I've read I should stay away from Raycus. Does anyone have any recommended fiber laser manufacturers or opinions on laser sources? Most of my cutting is mild steel up to 3/4" , some aluminum up to 1/4 and a tiny bit of stainless.
    Thank in advance!
    G-

Re: Looking to source a 3kw-6kw fiber laser

First , confirn that you only cut flat steel panel ? or process some round tube ,square tube cutting ?

Raycus and Max,Raycus company is bigger than Max, Max have a better price .
    For 3/4" mild steel , it mean carbon steel , no matter you choose 3000w or 6000w , suggest choose 2400w, cutting speed 0.6meter/min ,with O2 gas,etc.
    3000w and 6000w different is on stainless ,aluminum thickness .
    Other cnc spec choice ,such as laser head ,motor type ,control system etc .
    How about contact with me +8618560201508 for more details info ,such as air compressor choice ,swear parts etc
    Flat panel round tube square tube Fiber laser cutting machine
    https://youtube.com/shorts/Epks6S5zKgA

Re: Looking to source a 3kw-6kw fiber laser

Hello, 3KW & 6KW's difference is in cutting stainless steel and aluminum. For cutting cutting carbon steel, speed is almost the same. Please contact me and let's discuss more details., I can offer you a better price. whatsapp +86 13539465576 or email me at [email protected].