Hello everyone,

recently i bought a machine with an unknown breakout board. Since i had no drivers i started my search. There are a few infos on the board itself: MKX-V08-1.PCB and the website ??????????? . Not long and i tried a few drivers (plugins for to get it to work on Mach 3) beginning with the newest MKX-V and MKX-V II without any success. Mach 3 freezes every time. After that I tried the MKX-IV driver and it worked!
I configured Mach 3 and used 3 of the 4 axis. Now i started to try the 4th one but i couldnt get it to work and untill now i think i might lacking the right driver/plugin (.dll) ? I checked the cables and switched the A-axis with the Z-axis and A started working.
Since i am sure now its not a problem of the cables I changed to the B-Axis (I am able to connect 6 axis) but still no chance to get it to work. I did a lot of research again tried a lot of drivers and found my exact board on a milestone schedule of the company.
There it is marked as MKX-C . Since i don´t know what to do next i am asking for your help and experience. Do i have the right driver ? If yes what should i check to might get it to work ? If no what might be the right driver ?
I am greatfull for any help ! Thanks in advance.

Greetings and a happy Easter